Fashion Stylist Courses
Whether you have a fashion background or not, all you need is a passion for helping other women and a love of style and clothes – Wendy Mak will teach you the rest!
HOME STUDY, VIRTUAL COURSE
Study anywhere, anytime and without having to wait for our in-person course dates.
Wendy’s home study course gives you 12 months instant access to the material weteach in our face-to-face course. You’ll receive extensive training notes, audio MP3’s and training videos in a private, members only website.
- The Vertical Body Shape + Proportion Principle
- The Horizontal Body Shape: our EASY method to identify and style all different bodys apes, including plus size clients
- Line & Design Rules & Principles: body proportion, elements of design, line and design principles of clothing
- How To Use Proportional Dressing When Styling
- Colour Strategy, Selection + Colour Combinations
- How To Create A Versatile, Value For Money Mix & Match Wardrobe
- Style & Clothing Personalities For All Age Groups
- The Brief: Your Client Questionnaire (plus get a copy of the exact client questionnaire we use with our clients today!)
- How To Conduct A Wardrobe Consultation
- How To Conduct A Shopping Session
- How To Start A Business
- Marketing Your Business and Finding Clients: website setup, social media quickguide, how to find clients without spending money)
- Step by step training & templates: How to get the right brief & client questionnaire (plus we share the EXACT client brief we use today).
On completing the course, you will have instant entry to The Fashion Stylist Network, our networking group for budding, new or established stylists. This is your support network for life. We share ideas, information, learn and grow with our peers and other like-minded stylists, after all many heads are better than one!
There’s NO time limit to how long you can access this network for, and Wendy plus the women that will be part of your new community are so collaborative and incredibly giving of their time and information. Many of our past participants agree that access to this alone was one of the most valuable components of the course.
“I would give it my highest recommendation to anyone considering styling as a career -thank you for turning me into a stylist!”
Nothing to wear?
Let me show you simple and easy ways to look great and feel confident.