You’ve asked + it’s finally here!
Many of you have been asking me for a while for a home-study version of my fashion stylist training course.
So I’m very excited to announce that the virtual version of this popular training course is now available!
As good as being live with me in-person!
I’ve packed ALL the same, exact content that I cover in our live courses, in to comprehensive, step-by-step PDF training notes.
Plus I’ve added videos and audio training where needed to ensure that each topic gives you the detail you need to style a woman of any shape, age or size AND to set up and build a profitable business as a stylist!
Instant access to your course – get started right now!
Because this course is virtual, you get instant access when you register to your course. This means NO waiting for course dates or the right location.
You can get started with your new career TODAY.
When you register, you’ll be given a username + password to access a members-only website with all your course materials. All you need is access to the Internet and you’re ready to go!
Plus you’ll receive 12-months access to the course – so you can review the content any time!
This virtual personal stylist training course is convenient, rich in information and the next best thing to training in-person with me.
Just $197.00 for 12-months access
Note: My in-person workshops currently cost well over $2,000 so the virtual course represents a huge cost saving, making it more accessible for you!
As a reminder, here are the 13 topics we cover in the virtual fashion stylist training course (the exact topics I use in our in-person training):
- Topic 1: Introduction
- Topic 2: The Vertical Body Shape + Proportion Principle
- Topic 3: The Horizontal Body Shape (our EASY method to identify and style all different body shapes, including plus size clients)
- Topic 4: Line & Design Rules & Principles (body proportion, elements of design, line and design principles of clothing)
- Topic 5: How To Use Proportional Dressing When Styling
- Topic 6: Colour Strategy, Selection + Colour Combinations
- Topic 7: How To Create A Versatile, Value For Money Mix & Match Wardrobe
- Topic 8: Style & Clothing Personalities For All Age Groups
- Topic 9: Getting The Brief: Your Client Questionnaire (plus get a copy of the exact client questionnaire we use with our clients today!)
- Topic 10: Step-by-Step Guide: How To Conduct A Wardrobe Consultation
- Topic 11: Step-by-Step Guide: How To Conduct A Shopping Session
- Topic 12: Step-by-Step Guide: How To Start A Business
- Topic 13: Step-by-Step Guide: Marketing Your Business + Finding Clients (including website setup, social media quick guide, how to find clients without spending money)